Saturday, January 28, 2006

Toronto

So Amber and I have been living in Toronto for almost 3 weeks now. We are staying in this crazy big condo. It even has a fireplace in the living room. We have 2 roomates. One is an actress. The other is our boss. So our job is going okay right now. I think we are getting better at it.

Most importantly I think it is helping to cure our stage fright a little bit (especially amber's - she had a really bad case). We have given ourselves new names to use here. She is Indigo and I'm Uni. We found lots of really chill places during our explorations in the last couple weeks, but there is a place called renaissance cafe at which we feel pretty at home. We scoped out the open mics (called open stage here) this past week, and we are reading at the open mic poetry on tuesday and playing at the open accoustic stage on thursday. We've started writing songs again and picked up some new covers. I've also started new photo project.

No comments: