Saturday, January 06, 2007

New School

So, a new year and new ambitions. Amber is attending school and hopefully I will soon be doing the same. We've been working on some original material and getting a set together to start playing live with. I'm also super stoked about getting into doing house concerts. Glad to see a lot of hard work really taking shape. We've been putting a lot of planning and work in and it's really going somewhere. I notice that we're really meshing musically, and Amber is really coming forward with the lead vocals. I think we will have the website up in the next week or two :) Super exciting stuff!

Ooh: also getting a screen printer, so I can start printing some of my designs on a variety of surfaces; mainly t-shirts and bags. Between Amber and I we'll be able to design our entire wardrobes.

Anyways happy new year! Here's to all things new!

No comments: