Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tattoo Week

Yes this week was the first week of school and I must say I feel so invigorated! My energy level is really through the roof! Oddly enough I ended up becoming "theatre people", oh yes I have declared a major in theatre and at a later time I will probably double it up with communications and stick in a minor in vis comm design.

Other than chilling out, freaking out, and getting super emotional all at the same time, amber and I went to evolved and got tattoos together. They look sweet and I think they will serve to remind and inspire us :) They aren't quite healed yet so maybe pictures of them later.

Have some design projects to work on today. But oh how the rent sneaks up on you. Well maybe I will empty my thoughts tonight after I've done my work and gone to work.

No comments: