Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Apartments Hunted

So after a long week of scouring the city for short term lease apartments, I'm starting my term at school almost as exhausted as I left it. So far we've found a house for 675/mo for 3 months, a cool apartment in the short north above retrocat vintage clothing store for 625/mo for 6 months, an efficiency for 630/mo utilities paid for 4 months, and a bunch of other junk. It's come between the house and the retrocat place. We've also come to consider getting a cheap place for 300/mo and signing a 9 or 12 month lease. This would allow us a place to stay in Columbus any time we wanted and would make it easier to visit friends, visit family, sell at the gallery hop, play gigs or open mics, or escape to the city.

Amber and I love living in the city. We love all of the people. There are so many things to see and experience here. We'll both miss it and I know we'll both want to visit often.